Daily Log for #alfresco IRC Channel

Alfresco discussion and collaboration. Stick around a few hours after asking a question.

Official support for Enterprise subscribers: support.alfresco.com.

Joining the Channel:

Join in the conversation by getting an IRC client and connecting to #alfresco at Freenode. Our you can use the IRC web chat.

More information about the channel is in the wiki.

Getting Help

More help is available in this list of resources.

Daily Log for #alfresco

2017-02-01 08:36:19 GMT <Vasquez> hi guys just a theoretical question? Is it possible that callback after successful transaction is not called every time?

2017-02-01 08:36:27 GMT <Vasquez> if defined of course

2017-02-01 09:11:48 GMT <yreg> Morning guys

2017-02-01 09:17:58 GMT <yreg> ~later tell fcorti do you remember that ERROR I told you about, the one when trying to save transformation ? when ever I get that error the transformation is deleted from the kettle repo !!

2017-02-01 09:17:58 GMT <alfbot> yreg: The operation succeeded.

2017-02-01 09:19:36 GMT <yreg> ~later tell fcorti, and removing the last operation in the transformation (logging errors when inserting new stuff to stagging tables) solves the problem and makes the transformation savable again !

2017-02-01 09:19:36 GMT <alfbot> yreg: The operation succeeded.

2017-02-01 09:26:46 GMT <twen> bonjour

2017-02-01 09:28:58 GMT <alfbot> bmejias: Sent 16 hours and 45 minutes ago: <resplin> kgastaldo thinks we should use the PechaKucha format instead of Ignite style for lightning talks at BeeCon. It's the same idea, but 7 minutes instead of 5

2017-02-01 09:32:00 GMT <alfbot> fcorti: Sent 14 minutes ago: <yreg> do you remember that ERROR I told you about, the one when trying to save transformation ? when ever I get that error the transformation is deleted from the kettle repo !!

2017-02-01 09:32:01 GMT <alfbot> fcorti: Sent 12 minutes ago: <yreg> removing the last operation in the transformation (logging errors when inserting new stuff to stagging tables) solves the problem and makes the transformation savable again !

2017-02-01 09:33:07 GMT <fcorti> yreg eh, eh... I experienced this in the past... when something fails in saving the jobs/transofrmations the repository could be not consistent

2017-02-01 09:33:51 GMT <yreg> Yes, and interestingly if I delete the log for failure to insert in stagging tables it works

2017-02-01 09:34:21 GMT <yreg> and this behaviour is not only related to my old environment

2017-02-01 09:34:35 GMT <yreg> but to a fresh install as well !!!

2017-02-01 09:36:23 GMT <bmejias> yreg, oh master of the irc commands... I have a question

2017-02-01 09:36:34 GMT <bmejias> can you use later to send a message to more than one user?

2017-02-01 09:38:03 GMT <Loftux> True Pecha Kucha format only allows for images (as in no text on slides).

2017-02-01 09:38:23 GMT <yreg> bmejias, later is not an IRC command, it's a plugin for supybot (the main project alfbot is forked from)

2017-02-01 09:39:24 GMT <yreg> bmejias, I will not answer your question !

2017-02-01 09:39:31 GMT <yreg> ~help later tell

2017-02-01 09:39:31 GMT <alfbot> yreg: (later tell <nick1[,nick2[,...]]> <text>) -- Tells each <nickX> <text> the next time <nickX> is seen. <nickX> can contain wildcard characters, and the first matching nick will be given the note.

2017-02-01 09:39:49 GMT <yreg> but alfbot did :P

2017-02-01 09:40:08 GMT <bmejias> Loftux I don't know Pecha Kucha, but if it is only images, it might complicate a bit the speakers

2017-02-01 09:40:42 GMT <bmejias> however, we can simply say we use Ignite Style, but instead of 20 slides, speakers get 28 slides = 7 minutes.

2017-02-01 09:40:50 GMT <bmejias> anyway, I think 5 minutes is just fine.

2017-02-01 09:41:07 GMT <bmejias> it force you to really talk about the important stuff

2017-02-01 09:41:26 GMT <angelborroy> bmejias maybe for you, but not for many people (like me)

2017-02-01 09:41:38 GMT <angelborroy> bmejias having a 20x20 structure is better for non-native speakers

2017-02-01 09:41:54 GMT <bmejias> angelborroy it forces everyone

2017-02-01 09:42:04 GMT <angelborroy> bmejias as we have to think faster than you because of the “translations"

2017-02-01 09:42:12 GMT <bmejias> however, not everyone manage to do it.

2017-02-01 09:42:44 GMT <bmejias> but then, some people don't have enough with 90 minutes either, or even with some hours (Fidel Castro comes to mind)

2017-02-01 09:42:57 GMT <angelborroy> I’m really comfortable with 5 minutes, as I’ve made 3 or 4 in the past and it goes fine

2017-02-01 09:43:21 GMT <bmejias> angelborroy I certainly understand the difficulty of the language, but if you exercise enough, you can tell quite a lot in 5 minutes.

2017-02-01 09:43:37 GMT <angelborroy> I know, but I have to write down all the text for the presentation

2017-02-01 09:43:43 GMT <bmejias> angelborroy yes, you have presented excellent LTs

2017-02-01 09:43:48 GMT <angelborroy> And it’s hard to memorize in English rather than in Spanish

2017-02-01 09:43:53 GMT <Loftux> That is what I going for, if you say Pecha Kucha, you have to clarify that you allow for text. Wife has to do a Pecha Kucha on her 7 week internship at a phsycatric clinic, and they are not allowed to take pictures there. I suggested 20 images on the parking lot :)

2017-02-01 09:44:15 GMT <bmejias> Loftux hahaha

2017-02-01 09:44:22 GMT <bmejias> yeah, each car has it's own personality

2017-02-01 09:44:53 GMT <bmejias> even an empty parking space can speak for itself.

2017-02-01 09:45:11 GMT <bmejias> Loftux maybe using drawings? and then scan them?

2017-02-01 09:45:29 GMT <angelborroy> I definitively like the idea, maybe we can offer this format as optional

2017-02-01 09:45:36 GMT <angelborroy> and let the speaker to decide

2017-02-01 09:46:13 GMT <bmejias> but then: 5 minutes as Ignite with text vs 7 minutes with Pecha Kucha with only images?

2017-02-01 09:46:18 GMT <angelborroy> I’m imagining Jeff speaking a Pecha Kucha and it looks great!

2017-02-01 09:46:24 GMT <bmejias> they will have to tell me way in advance to schedule that thing.

2017-02-01 09:46:30 GMT <angelborroy> yes, of course

2017-02-01 09:46:50 GMT <bmejias> angelborroy what looks great? Jeff or the slides?

2017-02-01 09:46:55 GMT <angelborroy> hehe

2017-02-01 09:47:23 GMT <angelborroy> 20x15 in text or 20x20 with images

2017-02-01 09:47:36 GMT <angelborroy> bmejias We should respect original formats

2017-02-01 09:47:45 GMT <bmejias> anybody a link to a good example of a Pecha Kucha presentation?

2017-02-01 09:47:53 GMT <yreg> bmejias, both I assume, the slides and the way they get presented

2017-02-01 09:48:36 GMT <yreg> bmejias, looks like there is a dedicated website

2017-02-01 09:48:37 GMT <yreg> http://www.pechakucha.org/watch

2017-02-01 09:48:38 GMT <alfbot> Title: PechaKucha 20x20 - Watch (at www.pechakucha.org)

2017-02-01 09:48:47 GMT <bmejias> yreg, ah you say both, but you are adding a third option to angelborroy's sentence: "the way its presented"

2017-02-01 09:49:34 GMT <bmejias> yreg thanks for the link, I need more filtering

2017-02-01 09:49:45 GMT <bmejias> any recommendation from that long list?

2017-02-01 09:49:51 GMT <bmejias> or are they all very good?

2017-02-01 09:53:06 GMT <bgallet> Hi, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong in my behaviors please: http://pastebin.com/CEytK5NL

2017-02-01 09:53:07 GMT <alfbot> Title: [Java] package com.millim.ged.behavior; import java.io.Serializable; import java.te - Pastebin.com (at pastebin.com)

2017-02-01 09:53:11 GMT <bgallet> It works well in the extension project, but after deployment in final project, the afterCommit method is called(that's good), but the edited / created node does not exist at this moment

2017-02-01 09:59:56 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet I don’t understand how “updateJSONFile” works

2017-02-01 10:02:49 GMT <bgallet> It generates the smart folder json structure and write it to the bil_billFolder.json template file

2017-02-01 10:03:19 GMT <angelborroy> but I don’t know which node does not exist

2017-02-01 10:03:37 GMT <angelborroy> in which line are you observing the exception?

2017-02-01 10:04:27 GMT <bgallet> there is no exception thrown, everything is doing well but not in the good order i think

2017-02-01 10:04:36 GMT <bgallet> I have a billFolder aspect

2017-02-01 10:04:45 GMT <angelborroy> it’s hard to understand your problem

2017-02-01 10:05:13 GMT <bgallet> Each time a file is added to this kind of folder, I add the bill type to the file and update his properties based on his name

2017-02-01 10:05:45 GMT <bgallet> and update the smart folder structure so final users can navigate through bills via cifs

2017-02-01 10:05:53 GMT <bgallet> it's hard to explain

2017-02-01 10:06:30 GMT <angelborroy> ah, ok

2017-02-01 10:06:41 GMT <bgallet> the system works, but in production, when the updateJSON method is called, the file does not exist yet

2017-02-01 10:06:47 GMT <angelborroy> so maybe you can move your “assignProperties” method to afterCommit, right?

2017-02-01 10:07:20 GMT <bgallet> yes, first I can do this, good point..

2017-02-01 10:08:49 GMT <bgallet> should i move it to afterCommit or in the execute() method ?

2017-02-01 10:08:59 GMT <angelborroy> you can try

2017-02-01 10:09:12 GMT <angelborroy> but I’m still not understanding clearly your problem

2017-02-01 10:10:18 GMT <bgallet> let me some times, i'll prepare some screenshots to explain that, thank you for your help

2017-02-01 10:25:56 GMT <yreg> bmejias, I find this one cool http://www.pechakucha.org/presentations/learn-like-a-beginner , but I definitely do not recommend us forcing presenter to use this style, sounds difficult

2017-02-01 10:25:57 GMT <alfbot> Title: PechaKucha 20x20 - Learn Like A Beginner (at www.pechakucha.org)

2017-02-01 10:37:58 GMT <bgallet> angelborroy https://we.tl/RPJnKEs6eN

2017-02-01 10:38:01 GMT <alfbot> Title: WeTransfer (at wetransfer.com)

2017-02-01 10:40:07 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet you need more detailed logs to find out what is happenning

2017-02-01 10:40:39 GMT <bgallet> how do I get it ?

2017-02-01 10:40:50 GMT <angelborroy> log.debug?

2017-02-01 10:41:30 GMT <bgallet> yes but they're not shown in alfresco.log

2017-02-01 10:42:01 GMT <angelborroy> really?

2017-02-01 10:42:06 GMT <angelborroy> are you using Windows???

2017-02-01 10:43:00 GMT <bgallet> only for developping the extension, but my main project is on debian

2017-02-01 10:43:08 GMT <angelborroy> wow

2017-02-01 10:43:26 GMT <angelborroy> anyway you have to include a log4j.properties in your Alfresco project

2017-02-01 10:43:28 GMT <bgallet> is it that bad ?

2017-02-01 10:43:51 GMT <angelborroy> and include a line like log4j.logger.com.millim=debug

2017-02-01 10:44:35 GMT <bgallet> I'll check that thanks

2017-02-01 10:44:53 GMT <angelborroy> no worries about Windows, it that I don’t like it at all

2017-02-01 10:45:07 GMT <angelborroy> maybe because I’m not able to understand/use it properly

2017-02-01 10:50:57 GMT <bgallet> agree with you, I'm quietly migrating all my company's windows servers to unix ones

2017-02-01 10:57:00 GMT <bgallet> wow sometimes it works randomly

2017-02-01 10:57:10 GMT <bgallet> it's really weird

2017-02-01 11:56:57 GMT <bgallet> angelborroy I think my thread was executing too fast, after adding a delay, everything seems to go well. It could explain why it was working some times

2017-02-01 11:57:08 GMT <bgallet> anyway thank you for your help

2017-02-01 11:57:58 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet I’m clueless

2017-02-01 11:58:22 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet TransactionListener is supposed to be run AFTER transaction

2017-02-01 11:58:39 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet so every node created inside your behaviour should be available

2017-02-01 11:59:00 GMT <bgallet> yes, but I figured out an other little issue in link with this one

2017-02-01 11:59:38 GMT <bgallet> when I add a file via cifs, I have a 2-3 seconds delay before it appears in the existing smartfolder results

2017-02-01 12:00:12 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet this can be explained

2017-02-01 12:00:23 GMT <angelborroy> bgallet as SOLR needs some time to index all

2017-02-01 12:00:39 GMT <bgallet> angelborroy I think so

2017-02-01 12:01:13 GMT <bgallet> it's not as good as I thought but a 10 seconds delay is nothing for the use I want for this application

2017-02-01 12:01:34 GMT <bgallet> time to lunch, thank you again

2017-02-01 14:21:23 GMT <yreg> fcorti, So the three extractions (audit, nodes and workflows) are not the independent after all : if you extract nodes first then extracts audit you always hit an error! is this a bug or a known constraint ?

2017-02-01 14:22:04 GMT <fcorti> They are indipendent.

2017-02-01 14:22:10 GMT <fcorti> You can decide to extract audit

2017-02-01 14:22:12 GMT <fcorti> only

2017-02-01 14:22:15 GMT <fcorti> repo only

2017-02-01 14:22:18 GMT <fcorti> or both

2017-02-01 14:22:36 GMT <fcorti> I'm thinking why they should fail...

2017-02-01 14:22:40 GMT <fcorti> beacuse of the order

2017-02-01 14:22:57 GMT <fcorti> theoretically, they should not fail

2017-02-01 14:23:18 GMT <fcorti> Which error you get during the repo extraction?

2017-02-01 14:29:32 GMT <yreg> fcorti, during the very first extraction

2017-02-01 14:29:53 GMT <yreg> if on a fresh install you extract nodes then you extract audit

2017-02-01 14:29:53 GMT <fcorti> mmmm, so I think the order is not the real issue

2017-02-01 14:30:02 GMT <yreg> you will definitely hit my error

2017-02-01 14:30:14 GMT <fcorti> probably the users....

2017-02-01 14:30:20 GMT <yreg> tried it multiple times

2017-02-01 14:30:32 GMT <fcorti> please share the error you get

2017-02-01 14:30:39 GMT <yreg> I can see that it fails when trying to update ope_audit

2017-02-01 14:31:47 GMT <yreg> fcorti, here you are

2017-02-01 14:32:57 GMT <fcorti> there is no relation between OPE about audits and repository...

2017-02-01 14:35:27 GMT <yreg> fcorti, here is the query : update ope_audits

2017-02-01 14:35:27 GMT <yreg> postgres-aaar_1 | set

2017-02-01 14:35:27 GMT <yreg> postgres-aaar_1 | "node-dbid" = (select v."node-dbid" from vw_rest_documents_and_folders_path v where v.path = "ope_audits".path and "ope_audits".alfresco_id = 1),

2017-02-01 14:35:27 GMT <yreg> postgres-aaar_1 | "type" = (select v."type" from vw_rest_documents_and_folders_path v where v.path = "ope_audits".path and "ope_audits".alfresco_id = 1)

2017-02-01 14:35:40 GMT <fcorti> aaaaahhhhh....

2017-02-01 14:35:43 GMT <fcorti> you are right

2017-02-01 14:36:16 GMT <yreg> it fails when this returns more than one row : (select v."node-dbid" from vw_rest_documents_and_folders_path v where v.path = "ope_audits".path and "ope_audits".alfresco_id = 1)

2017-02-01 14:36:44 GMT <fcorti> mmmm....

2017-02-01 14:37:28 GMT <fcorti> the patch is:

2017-02-01 14:37:50 GMT <fcorti> "node-dbid" = (select v."node-dbid" from vw_rest_documents_and_folders_path v where v.path = "ope_audits".path and "ope_audits".alfresco_id = 1 limit 1)

2017-02-01 14:37:58 GMT <fcorti> (the limit 1 at the end of the sql)

2017-02-01 14:38:06 GMT <fcorti> ok, it is dirty

2017-02-01 14:38:14 GMT <yreg> Yes figured so :P

2017-02-01 14:38:28 GMT <fcorti> but it's the only one possible at the moment

2017-02-01 14:38:36 GMT <yreg> No worries

2017-02-01 15:20:06 GMT <yreg> fcorti, there is a bug in GetNodesModifiedAfterWebScript.java:279 that manifests whenever you try to extract custom properties that are set but have null values

2017-02-01 15:20:38 GMT <fcorti> ok

2017-02-01 15:20:51 GMT <fcorti> do you know how to solve it?

2017-02-01 15:22:07 GMT <yreg> I am working on it, if you think it is worth it, I will file a pull request tonight

2017-02-01 15:22:16 GMT <fcorti> great

2017-02-01 15:22:36 GMT <fcorti> let me know if you need support

2017-02-01 15:22:43 GMT <yreg> but I think all that part (special webscripts) will go away with Alflytics 5.0

2017-02-01 15:22:51 GMT <fcorti> YESSSSSS

2017-02-01 15:22:59 GMT <fcorti> everything will be extremely simpler

2017-02-01 15:23:08 GMT <fcorti> no installation on the Alfresco side

2017-02-01 15:23:29 GMT <bgallet> Hi, does anyone have a good link for a doc on implementing custom facets in search please ?

2017-02-01 15:23:46 GMT <yreg> OK, will give it a run as soon as WE setup docker containers for 5.2

2017-02-01 15:24:03 GMT <yreg> I meant Alfresco 5.2

2017-02-01 15:24:18 GMT <fcorti> ok, nice

2017-02-01 15:25:17 GMT <fcorti> bgallet, I remember some posts from the Search Team

2017-02-01 15:25:33 GMT <fcorti> not sure, they could contain soething about it

2017-02-01 15:25:38 GMT <fcorti> let me check

2017-02-01 15:26:25 GMT <bgallet> thank you, it's hard to find good tech docs on alfresco

2017-02-01 15:26:57 GMT <fcorti> https://community.alfresco.com/community/ecm/blog/2017/01/04/installing-the-new-alfresco-search-services-with-solr-6

2017-02-01 15:26:59 GMT <alfbot> Title: Installing the new Alfresco Search Services wit... | Alfresco Community (at community.alfresco.com)

2017-02-01 15:27:05 GMT <fcorti> This is not exaclty related to this...

2017-02-01 15:27:14 GMT <fcorti> but during my search.. I share the links :-P

2017-02-01 15:28:06 GMT <bgallet> I could need this one day who knows

2017-02-01 15:28:48 GMT <fcorti> wait... but which Alfresco version are you using

2017-02-01 15:28:50 GMT <fcorti> ?

2017-02-01 15:28:53 GMT <bgallet> In fact I want my "date" to be filtered by Month / Year instead of last month etc

2017-02-01 15:29:25 GMT <bgallet> Alfresco Community v5.2.0

2017-02-01 15:32:58 GMT <fcorti> hmm, i don't believe there are docs. The api-explorer has examples a facetting queries

2017-02-01 15:33:53 GMT <fcorti> but do you want to customize share?

2017-02-01 15:34:42 GMT <bgallet> yes, the filter on the left on the search results pages

2017-02-01 15:35:05 GMT <bgallet> for now my dates are just displayed as timestamps

2017-02-01 15:35:23 GMT <bgallet> I want to group them by buckets

2017-02-01 15:36:16 GMT <fcorti> So, I cannot point to a specific tutorial on that

2017-02-01 15:37:32 GMT <bgallet> even if it's not a tutorial, isn't it a piece of doc I could start from ?

2017-02-01 15:37:43 GMT <fcorti> https://community.alfresco.com/community/ecm/blog/2015/04/01/adding-views-to-filtered-search

2017-02-01 15:37:46 GMT <alfbot> Title: Adding Views to Filtered Search | Alfresco Community (at community.alfresco.com)

2017-02-01 15:38:55 GMT <fcorti> https://community.alfresco.com/community/ecm/blog/2016/09/16/customizing-search-queries

2017-02-01 15:38:56 GMT <alfbot> Title: Customizing Search Queries | Alfresco Community (at community.alfresco.com)

2017-02-01 15:39:46 GMT <bgallet> https://github.com/Alfresco/community-edition-old/blob/master/projects/repository/config/alfresco/solr-facets-context.xml

2017-02-01 15:39:47 GMT <alfbot> Title: community-edition-old/solr-facets-context.xml at master · Alfresco/community-edition-old · GitHub (at github.com)

2017-02-01 15:40:11 GMT <bgallet> I would like to kinf complete this file

2017-02-01 15:40:26 GMT <bgallet> maybe it's not possible I don't know

2017-02-01 15:41:01 GMT <bgallet> if not, i'll just add a "month" and "date" property to my files and filter them as texts..

2017-02-01 15:41:20 GMT <fcorti> I should study the case, don't know at the moment

2017-02-01 15:41:39 GMT <fcorti> can you try the api explorer about the facet search

2017-02-01 15:46:24 GMT <bgallet> how do i do that ?

2017-02-01 15:46:41 GMT <fcorti> Are you using Solr4?

2017-02-01 15:46:50 GMT <bgallet> yes

2017-02-01 15:46:58 GMT <fcorti> The api explorer is available only with Search Service 1.0

2017-02-01 15:47:08 GMT <fcorti> so nothing useful from this path

2017-02-01 15:48:38 GMT <bgallet> alfresco is great but the doc is so poor compared to the possibilities it offers..

2017-02-01 15:49:18 GMT <fcorti> While I'm trying to give you a support, I'm trying to release a new tutorial :-P

2017-02-01 15:49:55 GMT <fcorti> On the doc/tutorial side there is a lot to do, you are right: also becuase it can do a lot

2017-02-01 15:53:52 GMT <bgallet> Anyway thank you for your help and your job, I'll do my thing in an other way for now ;)

2017-02-01 15:54:26 GMT <fcorti> you are welcome and sorry if I don't have the answer

2017-02-01 15:54:42 GMT <fcorti> you can try asking a question in the community portal

2017-02-01 15:54:51 GMT <bgallet> work* not job.. no problem ;)

2017-02-01 15:55:05 GMT <fcorti> for structured questions it help

2017-02-01 15:55:36 GMT <bgallet> yes i'll do that, maybe it could help someone else later

2017-02-01 15:55:47 GMT <fcorti> I hope! :-)

2017-02-01 16:57:21 GMT <resplin> ~later tell aborroy My request to have a team meeting in Zarogoza before BeeCon was denied. Thank you again for offering a meeting room to us.

2017-02-01 16:57:21 GMT <alfbot> resplin: The operation succeeded.

2017-02-01 17:00:13 GMT <yreg> ~later tell angelborroy resplin said :"My request to have a team meeting in Zarogoza before BeeCon was denied. Thank you again for offering a meeting room to us."

2017-02-01 17:00:13 GMT <alfbot> yreg: The operation succeeded.

2017-02-01 17:02:29 GMT <resplin> Thanks yreg

2017-02-01 17:02:35 GMT <resplin> I should have double checked his nick

2017-02-01 17:44:43 GMT <yreg> ~later tell fcorti I temporarily fixed the problem (now the extraction happens) but not sure it went right as I always get a big nasty "KO" in Data quality - Entity counters for aspects

2017-02-01 17:44:43 GMT <alfbot> yreg: The operation succeeded.

2017-02-01 17:46:11 GMT <yreg> ~later tell fcorti well I do also have a KO for tasks, but I guess that is not related, probably due to some undeployed workflow definitions or something or maybe an error in the counter script's query

2017-02-01 17:46:11 GMT <alfbot> yreg: The operation succeeded.

2017-02-01 18:12:51 GMT <alex88bb> Hi guys. I have one question:

2017-02-01 18:12:51 GMT <alex88bb> Is it possible that FTS search gives different results for different users?

2017-02-01 18:13:22 GMT <alex88bb> If I have user A and user B, and send the same query with them, I get different resutls

2017-02-01 18:15:17 GMT <eswbitto> I'm trying to find docs on how to make alfresco extension redirect to share in 5.1. Is this something I should do in a custom share config?

2017-02-01 18:15:56 GMT <eswbitto> I meant to say /alfresco redirect to /share

2017-02-01 18:38:34 GMT <resplin> eswbitto: I would do that in tomcat, or in an apache proxy

2017-02-01 18:39:36 GMT <eswbitto> resplin Could it be done in HA proxy?

2017-02-01 18:42:24 GMT <eswbitto> If so I'll find a solution that way.

2017-02-01 18:42:25 GMT <resplin> I am not very experienced with HA Proxy, but I didn't think it managed redirects.

2017-02-01 18:43:02 GMT <resplin> Essentially, you can do the redirect anywhere you want to. But I think it is easier to maintain at the layer of a web server than the Alfresco layer.

2017-02-01 18:43:20 GMT <eswbitto> I see your point.

2017-02-01 18:44:10 GMT <eswbitto> I'll try that route. Thank you for the insight.

2017-02-01 20:54:56 GMT <Popochon> uffff

2017-02-01 20:55:40 GMT <Popochon> (wrong channel sorry)

2017-02-01 21:37:49 GMT <digcat> ~later tell yreg ping me when your about cheers

2017-02-01 21:37:49 GMT <alfbot> digcat: The operation succeeded.

End of Daily Log

The other logs are at http://esplins.org/hash_alfresco